- stainless steel - modern looking - clean looking:
- I've already featured this photo many times. But I love this version because the image original is larger. I didn't notice before - but there are Apothecary Jars to decant detergent and store clothes pins etc. This image via Hampton Design.
- via someone asking for help with home staging
- from Country Home.
- love the chalk board backsplash. tres handy. via Southern Living
- Saucy hangs a gorgeous chandelier in her laundry room. (and she's CANADIAN to boot!)
- The Container Store's ELFA Laundry Room set up. My only issue, however, is that I don't buy cleaning products to match my laundry room walls. This blue/white colour scheme has a fresh look.
- HGTV's 2009 Dream Home. I like that they entitle this Laundry Room "Command Central." I wish my laundry room was more centrally located so that it could be
Command Central for our home.
- S-Boy loves this sort of faucet. We saw a similar design at IKEA. This is featured at Runaway Renos: