Inspired by my childhood fantasy, I wish to re-create a tree mural on Baby K's wall. Here are some ideas for consideration:
- wall paper tree (with leaves cut from vintage wallpaper) by artist Inke. Available at Enfant Terrible . Ohhh I am especially fond of the bird house night light.
- I blogged about this room last year. I like the idea that it's constructed of felt pieces adhered to the wall. What an organic texture it brings to the room.
- Although no longer available, these Elmhurst Branch Shelves by Pottery Barn Kids are adorable, non?:
- I've been in this home and LOVE the tree mural in the front room. (Justin O., what is your rate for a commissioned work?)
- This tree decal from Modern Wall Graphics could work well if one doesn't want to paint.Pottery Barn Kids even used it in one of their catalogue campaigns a while back.
- This is another gorgeous take on the White Tree Silhouette. As seen at the 2007 San Francisco Decorator Showcase (via Casa Sugar).
- Last of all, what a cute Family Tree. I wouldn't put something like this in Baby K's room, but it would look lovely in a prominent living space. via Cherstyn & Matt.